cc -m32 on amd64

From: Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:44:39 +0300
This is a public service announcement that for some time already,
the cc -m32 is functional on HEAD amd64.

I believe that all headers important for the usermode application
compilation from the base system, were converted to providing ILP32/LP64
correct definitions on x86. This was mostly done by merging the i386
and amd64 version and moving the resulting common header to include/x86
directory. The bulk of the work was performed by Tijl Coosemans.

The csu object files and libraries are already there in /usr/lib32.
I did not verified if the stock build of gcc is aware of library
location for -m32 though.

We do not have ports support for multiarch, but the base system is
finally provides the neccessary foundation.