Re: zfs kernel panic, known incompatibilities with clang & CPUTYPE/COPTFLAGS?

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 23:07:02 +0200
On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 22:39:53 +0200
Dimitry Andric <dim_at_freebsd.org> wrote:

> On Jun 12, 2013, at 22:30, Alexander Leidinger
> <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net> wrote:
> > I try to update from a pre-clang world (r242511M) to
> > "now" (r251618M). The resulting kernel boots, but while starting
> > some jails (with ezjail from ports, so fairly late in the boot
> > process) I get a kernel panic (IIRC zfs trying to access page 0).
>
> If you are running on i386, it might be a stack overflow?  Try
> increasing the stack a little, it might help in that case.
>
> In any case, please try to get a backtrace.

The bt in the minidump is useless, but I made a bt directly
in the kernel debugger:
---snip---
cpuid = 2; apic id = 02
fault virtual address   = 0x0
fault code              = supervisor read instruction, page not present
instruction pointer     = 0x20:0x0
stack pointer           = 0x28:0xffffff839e79d930
frame pointer           = 0x28:0xffffff839e79d9e0
code segment            = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
                        = DPL 0, pres 1, long 1, def32 0, gran 1
processor eflags        = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process         = 2183 (zfs)

db> bt
Tracing pid 2356
uart_sab82532_class() at 0
devfs_ioctl_f() at devfs_ioctl_f+0xf0
kern_ioctl() at kern_ioctl+0x1d7
sys_ioctl() at sys_ioctl+0x142
---snip---

Anyone with a pointer to an explanation how to convert those pointers
into source locations?

The minidump is available at
  http://www.leidinger.net/test/core.txt.1.bz2
unfortunately the bt in there is crap.