Re: USB Keyboard not worked on current (r251681)

From: Ryan Stone <rysto32_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 10:31:08 -0400
I am able to reproduce this on a Supermicro X8-something that I have.  A
git bisect took me down a strange path into a /projects branch.  It is
possible the branch got a bad merge from -CURRENT at one point; I'm still
trying to narrow down where things went wrong (and even whether the branch
is actually responsible or whether git got confused by the svn->git export
process).