Kernel hangs on reboot on system with 05/2013~06/2013 CURRENT sources

From: Garrett Cooper <yaneurabeya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 13:45:46 -0700
    Long story short is that I've run into an issue on several VM
images and real machines where UFS on mpt fails to reboot because it
hangs in the kernel. I don't have any specific details, other than it
occurs regularly with cam/mpt on VMware boxes running builds; however
I've also seen this occur with a Dell box that has an mpt SAS
controller with 2 zpools and gobs of RAM. Does anyone know of any
issues in this area [recently]?
    This set of issues appears to have started cropping up after
03/2013, because I was running reliable builds off those sources.
Thanks!
-Garrett

PS Please CC me in all emails as I'm not subscribed to freebsd-current_at_.