Fwd: Re: zfs send/recv invalid data

From: Larry Rosenman <ler_at_lerctr.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 04:49:48 -0600
I forgot to add current/stable to the list

TL;DR: there seems(!) to be something(!) unclean about an ssh path
between an 8.3-STABLE(r247820) and
10.0-CURRENT(r247826) box such that a zfs send stream is corrupted in
transit.

below is the thread from -fs about it, with sshd configs from both
sides.

If I copy the stream it works, but piping through ssh does NOT.