Re: Silent reboots in head _at_r248550 starting xdm with x11/nvidia-driver

From: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc_at_crodrigues.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 14:17:23 -0700
I would advise that you try the following:

(1)  On a machine which is not your laptop, build a CURRENT chroot
(2)  Follow the instructions at:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/network-pxe-nfs.html
      to NFS export the chroot and set up a TFTP server.
(3)  Set up your laptop to PXE boot using (2).

This is one quick way you can test your laptop with CURRENT, without
installing all the bits on the disk of your laptop.

--
Craig

--
Craig Rodrigues