Kernel panics, one starting with r248508

From: Joshua Isom <jrisom_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 15:58:55 -0500
I've been helping Adrian test the new ath improvements that support the
chipset I have.  The first kernel panic is on my system if I have the cd
driver loaded into the kernel, I would get a panic on boot.  While
"Mounting local file systems:" it would panic with "Memory modified
after free."  Removing the driver solved it.  I'd rather have wireless
than cd for right now anyway.  But a couple days ago a new build would
always panic, a couple seconds after getty is spawned.  All I get is
"panic: Bio too short 0xfffffe000b1395d0."  Before that, the builds
worked other than occasional issues due to cleaning.  The only place
that panic can be generated is geom_io.c so I'm guessing I can't just
remove the driver.  What needs done so I can get a working kernel again?