Re: Audio Hints, T520?

From: Maxim Andreev <andreevmaxim_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 10:05:35 +0400
On 04.05.2013 08:14, Sean Bruno wrote:
> Speaker/headphones working great on Current.
>
> Was trying to get the microphone working, but it seems to not quite
> be working.
>
> By "not" working, there is no audio detected when recording.  Is
> there something in here that looks like a thing that I should
> adjust?
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~sbruno/t520_sysctl_hdaa.txt
>
> Sean

Hi,
may be microphone (i'm talking about internal, but may be it also can
be applied and to external) just is not /dev/dsp (default). It my W530
it is - speaker is /dev/dsp, but internal microphone recognized as
/dev/dsp4
I use 'cat /dev/dsp..' while talking to microphone to find it, or
audio/audacity can be used, it allows to set input device.