Re: It's not as annoying as you may think.

From: Super Bisquit <superbisquit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 13:57:18 -0400
I can't use the SoundBlaster PCI card on the laptop. Also, I need to be
able to switch between the FreeBSD sound drivers and OSS drivers. What do I
need to do to the kernel configuration file to allow this? Some ports will
build with GCC and others with clang. What is the switch/command argument
in make to allow this?
I am very much aware of the capabilities of the processors and what works
best on them. Effects such as loops are repetitive and that works just fine
for the RISC load-store mechanism on Power 32 and 64 bit architectures. I
do not currently have a PS3.
The set up is for a friend who is not able to afford all of those great
programs. I have spare machines. I am aware of and have used a lot of
sound, audio, and conversion programs.