Re: Audio Hints, T520? [restating the problem]

From: Sean Bruno <sean_bruno_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 08:27:48 -0700
On Fri, 2013-05-03 at 21:14 -0700, Sean Bruno wrote:
> Speaker/headphones working great on Current.
>
> Was trying to get the microphone working, but it seems to not quite be
> working.
>
> By "not" working, there is no audio detected when recording.  Is there
> something in here that looks like a thing that I should adjust?
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~sbruno/t520_sysctl_hdaa.txt
>
> Sean

Using a 4 position (combined headphone/mic) head set with the T520 and
*no* device hints WORKS for recording and playback.

Its the onboard microphone that is not working for me.  No device hints
provided in this thread have solved the onboard mic issue.  Audio
playback through the laptop speakers works just fine.

Sean