Tell me how to increase the virtual disk with ZFS?

From: Vladislav Prodan <universite_at_ukr.net>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 15:59:12 +0300
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) I have a Debian server virtual ok with Proxmox. In one of the virtual machines is FreeBSD 9.1 ZFS with one disk to 100G. Free space is not enough, how to extend the virtual disk without losing data? Add another virtual disk and do a RAID0 - not an option. It is not clear how to distribute the data from the old virtual disk to the new virtual disk. The manual of the Proxmox http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Resizing_disks FreeBSD is not mentioned :( You may have to do a Native ZFS for Linux on Proxmox and it will be easier to resize the virtual disk for the virtual machines? -- Vladislav V. Prodan System & Network Administrator http://support.od.ua +380 67 4584408, +380 99 4060508 VVP88-RIPE Received on Sat May 11 2013 - 10:59:21 UTC