head && auditdistd

From: Matthias Apitz <guru_at_unixarea.de>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 08:47:52 +0200
Hello,

Today morning I wanted to make and install a fresh /head to an USB key
for further distribution the usual way:

# make installworld  DESTDIR=/mnt
# make installkernel DESTDIR=/mnt KERNCONF=GENERIC INSTALL_NODEBUG=t
# make distrib-dirs  DESTDIR=/mnt
# make distribution  DESTDIR=/mnt

'installworld' instructed me about the missing user 'auditdistd'; I have
read what src/UPDATING says, but can't find any pointer to the man page
of auditdistd(8) or in our handbook; with Don Google I got to know that I
have to add this with something like

# pw useradd -n auditdistd -g audit -c "Auditdistd unprivileged user" -d /var/empty -s /usr/sbin/nologin

Can someone bring a bit light into this? Thanks in advance

	matthias

--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru_at_unixarea.de     |  - Never being an iSlave
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments, no HTML/RTF in E-mail
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards