Re: head && auditdistd

From: Alexander Yerenkow <yerenkow_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 17:35:00 +0300
That's a pretty anti-user design, when such information is pretty obscure
and spread in Updating and wiki.
You can have buildbox, which just builds worlds and install it not to
self-host system, but instead to some image / or to other disk.
And in one day all just stops working, and ask you to run mergemaster or
manually add new user (Exactly was my case when this fresh user appeared) .
Hm, even actually not asking, but simply failing with some message.
If this is pretty obvious, why not insert adding this user into Makefile,
with prompting if user actually wants to add it.
That was my point, not the way of adding user itself.