CURRENT: crash on systems with SSD

From: O. Hartmann <ohartman_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 08:51:01 +0200
For a short notice:

I have a box that is at the moment stuck with r250670 since this is
version doesn't crash.

Every version above also most recent sources, coredump after several
seconds after the console login shows up with a lot of chat on the
screen regarding CAM and SCSI-like output.

This box is equipted with a Samsung 830 128 GB SSD. Other systems with
close to identical setups and hardware but with an conventional HDD do
not show such a weird behaviour.

I'm sorry not providing much more at htis very moment since I'm stuck
with work and I need that box in question, but since I get a core, I
guess configuring also debugging in the kernel could provide
informations. Is someone interested or is this "problem" already known?

Oliver