Re: Support of Dell M620 broadcom BCM57810

From: <mh_at_kernel32.de>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 17:39:17 +0200
Hi Ho,

sorry for top posting...
I contacted the Broadcom developers mentioned in bxe(4). Very friendly
guys.
They said that they're about to give the driver to FreeBSD someday in
May (2013). I guess that didn't happen yet. I'd suspect it has something
to do with broadcom's internal procedures...

Since they were that open minded and friendly I'll just go and drop
them another email and ask them how the driver is doing.

Until than... there's not much you can do except waiting, I guess.

I'm also waiting for support of this driver. Preferably in 9-STABLE :)

BeSD regards,
Marian