axing KAME interface ioctls

From: Gleb Smirnoff <glebius_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 15:01:14 +0400
  Hello.

  Since 1999 we have got some dead code from KAME, namely support for these
ioctls:

	SIOCALIFADDR
	SIOCGLIFADDR
	SIOCDLIFADDR
	SIOCSLIFPHYADDR
	SIOCGLIFPHYADDR

  We don not have any software in base that use (or used) them. The ports
exp-run with SIOC.LIFADDR undefined didn't reveal any port that use them.
I forgot to add SIOC.LIFPHYADDR to exp-run, but pretty sure these are unused,
too.

  What did this ioctls do? They are KAME version of SIOCAIFADDR, and
SIOCSIFPHYADDR respectively. Some operating systems (at least HPUX)
have adopted them, and some software may use them on these systems.
Anyway, in FreeBSD all software always used our native ioctls.

  I hope there is no objections against axing these in head/.

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.