Re: 10.0-BETA1 i386 on VirtualBox

From: Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 19:45:54 +0200
On Tue, Nov 05, 2013 at 01:24:33PM +0400, Gleb Smirnoff wrote:

> T> B> Disabling VT-x in VB helps too.
> T>
> T> Doesn't help with my issue. This could mean that my issue and the one
> T> that Boris and Maciej encountered are different.
Verify that VT-x is indeed turned off.  Try to turn it off in BIOS,
than check for the VMX bit in the features2 line on the host.

> P.S. Just to confirm that turning off unmapped io in loader fixes my
> issue with random buildworld failures.

This is not the fix, it is rather a masking for a bug.  Right now, I
am even more sure that the issue is in vbox.

And still, anybody able to get the problem on amd64 guest ?