zpool requires re-import on reboot

From: Beeblebrox <zaphod_at_berentweb.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 23:47:54 -0800 (PST)
I have root on zfs, which mounts fine on start. I have two other pools, which
do not get mounted and must be imported each time. Boot falls to single-user
mode because it cannot find the zfs-related mounts for the two pools in
question. The zpool import does not require the "-f" flag to import, but
does keep the pools in an exported state for some reason.

FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #0 r257917 amd64

-----
FreeBSD-11-current_amd64_root-on-zfs_RadeonKMS