Re: 10.0-RELEASE cycle status update

From: Glen Barber <gjb_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 18:13:25 -0500
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 11:03:56PM +0000, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> What are the symptoms I might look for on FreeBSD-current?

Software crashes because of incorrect/missing character encodings are
one symptom in particular.

> Release engineering estimated dates ought to be updated on the website.

Once -BETA4 is out, the remaining dates will be updated accordingly.
I do not want to update the schedule page for the -RCs and -RELEASE
until somewhat confident they can be met.

> Better to wait for a solid 10.0-RELEASE than rush to a buggy release.
>
> I am also concerned about the bug in re(4) driver.

Is it fixed in head/?

Glen