FreeBSD 10 upgrade from 9.2

From: Daniel Hallett <dhallett12_at_icloud.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 15:32:42 -0600
I am wondering how I can be able to upgrade to freeBSD 10.0-ALPHA4 from my 9.2-RELEASE. I have upgraded my 9.1 amd64 to the 9.2 release yesterday. But now I am wondering how to upgrade the install to the freebsd 10 releases. I usually like to keep current and would like to also know that how I can keep my 10 install updated such alpha 4 to alpha 5 or beta 1? Any help in this regard is definitely appreciated. I have been using freebsd since about when 8.2 have been out. I've been back and forth between Linux and freebsd for a few years and now I have mad my mind up and decided to use freebsd on my servers/desktops and laptops that I can be able to install it on.

Thanks,
Daniel-Renae Hallett