[CFT] Patch to bsdinstall to support root-on-ZFS and GELI

From: Allan Jude <freebsd_at_allanjude.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 15:59:17 -0400
Devin Teske and I have been working on a big patch to bsdinstall to
implement installing on a ZFS pool. It supports both GPT and MBR, the 4k
sector gnop trick, and optional GELI encryption. We would like to commit
this in time for 10.0-BETA1 so it needs some testing to work out any
obvious bugs before we send it off to re_at_ to get it committed.

It includes a single configuration menu that allows you to select all of
the required details, including which drives to use (gets details from
camcontrol, also includes an inspection utility that presents the
detailed output of camcontrol inquiry/identify, and gpart show), what
ZFS RAID level to use (taking in to consideration the selected number of
drives), GPT/mbr, 4k YES/no, GELI yes/NO, pool name, etc.

Additional, it includes some other changes to bsdinstall:
1. Change the default to the 'non-standard keyboard mapping' prompt to no
2. Replace the 3 separate dialogs to configure an ipv4 address with just 1
3. Remove the dialog asking if you wish to enable crash dumps, this
feature has been combined into the regular 'services to enable' dialog
and enabled by default

You can browse the patches here:
http://druidbsd.cvs.sf.net/viewvc/druidbsd/bsdinstall_zfs/

I've built a bootonly.iso (10.0-ALPHA4) to make testing easier,
available compressed (48 MB) or uncompressed (211 MB):

http://www.allanjude.com/bsd/zfsbootonly_2013-10-06.iso.xz

http://www.allanjude.com/bsd/zfsbootonly_2013-10-06.iso

We look forward to your feedback

--