Re: rcs is gone?

From: Ian Lepore <ian_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 18:58:08 -0600
On Mon, 2013-10-07 at 16:49 -0700, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> I've asked on IRC to figure out when this was first proposed. I'll see if
> it was announced anywhere or if Eitan snuck it in.
>

> -a

It was mentioned briefly on stable_at_

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2012-August/069252.html

And discussed at greater length in the context of removing cvs on arch_at_

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-arch/2012-September/012975.html

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-arch/2012-September/013077.html

I have not re-read those threads to see just how much of the discussion
involved rcs, I just spot-checked a few and confirmed my memory that it
showed up in some of the messages there.

-- Ian