Re: rcs

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 13:43:14 -0700
I've iterated my views on these things a few times.

I honestly am not all _that_ interested in trying to build a polished OS.
I'd rather participate in building an OS toolkit that let's PCBSD, pfsense,
"that storage appliance I keep forgetting the name of (heh)", etc all build
OSes on top of it.

I'm hoping that some group will take FreeBSD-<nowish> as 10.x and later
evolves, combines it with pkgng and some package development policies, and
rolls OSes that people actually want to use and deploy.

I don't mind if that's called pc-bsd. I'd be running pcbsd right now if it
were doing drops against -head. I believe this may be happening soon.

Just saying.. :-)

-adrian