Re: FreeBSD 10 and zfsd.

From: Outback Dingo <outbackdingo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 16:35:47 -0400
On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Alan Somers <asomers_at_freebsd.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Outback Dingo <outbackdingo_at_gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 10:16 AM, Allan Jude <freebsd_at_allanjude.com>
> wrote:

> >> Lyndon Nerenberg attached a patch for the man page earlier in the
> >> thread, and I have forwarded that to the docs team
> >>

> > I was under the impression rc_setvar was dropped from rc.d scripts
> >
> > i believe it should be
> >

> > rcvar=`zfsd`
> >
> > for /etc/rc.d/zfsd
>
> Good catch.  I obviously still have a lot of merging to do.

also in my diff against CURRENT from your updated SVN, i found the patch
created a /usr/src/rc.d/zfsd instead of /usr/src/etc/rc.d.... a bit odd....
and /usr/src/sbin/zfsd instead of /usr/src/cddl/sbin ... however the
Makefiles were correctly patched for both in the proper locations... though
IMHO i was tired... might have been me.... i moved them to the proper
places when i realized they were built on the first make world kernel :P
might want to double check..... for others sanity....