Re: /usr/src/lib/msun errors

From: Joe Nosay <superbisquit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 11:57:22 -0400
I have a snapshot saved proving that I am not top posting and only using
the bottom reply box. I did not know that gmail automatically top posts
replies. I am willing to take a polygraph test to prove I am telling the
truth. Steve Kargl, you think that I am lying but I have proof right here.
I am willing to wait for you to visit me in person to prove to you I am
telling the truth. You may have twenty years of BSD experience; yet, you do
not know how to deal with people. I have over thirty years of depression
and it has taught me a lot. Let me enlighten you and dispel your ignorance,
Steve. I am homeless, sick, and depressed. I am half hispanic and have had
to deal with a family of bigots that raised me.  You are quick to judge me
and even quicker to condemn me with your self righteousness.  If this post
comes up as a top post, I do not care about that. Learn, Steve, that what
you perceive to be true from your end is not always what is true from the
other.

You may be human and err; but, you do not have the right to be a pompous
jackass to me or anyone else. As I said, "Do not shit on me."