Re: /usr/src/lib/msun errors

From: Joe Nosay <superbisquit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 14:18:26 -0400
On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Steve Kargl <
sgk_at_troutmask.apl.washington.edu> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 11:57:22AM -0400, Joe Nosay wrote:
> > I have a snapshot saved proving that I am not top posting and only using
> > the bottom reply box. I did not know that gmail automatically top posts
> > replies. I am willing to take a polygraph test to prove I am telling the
> > truth. Steve Kargl, you think that I am lying but I have proof right
> here.
>
> I have proof too.
>
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2013-October/045473.html
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2013-October/045474.html
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2013-October/045477.html
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2013-October/045487.html
>
> --
> Steve

Read the rest of this thread.
Learn that each person processes and learns information- depending on type
and environment- at different rates and with different methods. I have
twelve years of speaking three different languages; yet, I am quite aware
that I can mess up, that others do know more than me, and that each person
learns at a different rate.

I am willing to take personal email- and I give you permission to CC it to
the list- if you want to discuss this subject any further. It is time that
this thread returns to the original subject matter.

The solution seems to be reinstalling everything starting with the base.
There are many changes and building on the older CURRENT is not a good idea.

My apologies to those who were caught up in this thread.