Re: ZFS secondarycache on SSD problem on r255173

From: Vitalij Satanivskij <satan_at_ukr.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 17:10:53 +0300
Yes

We have 15 servers, all of them have problem while using with patch fo ashift, sh we rollback path (for r255173)
and all of them works for a week without that's problem's. Yesterday one of of servers was updated to stable/10 (beta1)

wich include patch  and after around 12 hours of works l2arc begin et errors like that

kstat.zfs.misc.arcstats.l2_cksum_bad
kstat.zfs.misc.arcstats.l2_io_error

For now patch disabled in ower production.

Please note we have very heavy load on zfs pool so 90GB arc and 3x180Gb L2arc have very big hit's on it  on it.

SSD used for cache's is intel ssd 530 series smart for all devices in in normal states's
no bad values on it.