Re: ZFS secondarycache on SSD problem on r255173

From: Vitalij Satanivskij <satan_at_ukr.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 09:12:48 +0300
Hello.

SSD is Intel SSD 530 series (INTEL SSDSC2BW180A4 DC12)

Controler is onboard intel sata controler, motherboard is Supermicro X9SRL-F so it's Intel C602 chipset

All cache ssd connected to sata 2 ports.

System has LSI MPS controler (SAS2308) with firmware version - 16.00.00.00, but only hdd's (36 1TB WD RE4 drives)
connected to it.