Re: ZFS L2ARC - incorrect size and abnormal system load on r255173

From: Steven Hartland <killing_at_multiplay.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 14:42:59 +0100
First off I just wanted to clarify that you don't need to compression on
dataset for L2ARC to use LZ4 compression, it does this by default as is
not currently configurable.

Next up I believe we've found the cause of this high load and I've just
committed the fix to head:
http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&sortby=file&revision=256889

Thanks to Vitalij for testing :)

Dmitriy if you could test on your side too that would be appreciated.

    Regards
    Steve