Re: gperf/src/options.cc -- quiesce clang warnings -Wlogical-op-parentheses

From: Sean Bruno <sean_bruno_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 21:50:03 -0400
On Thu, 2013-10-24 at 21:24 -0400, David Chisnall wrote:

> Don't forget the freelocale() at the end.

ah, ok.  I wish that there was some kind of example that I could go off
of in the man page.  I'm sort of trundling my way through various bits
of the system to find the obvious example of how to do this correctly.

> This seems like a very slow way of doing what was very fast in the
> original code though.  I'm not entirely sure what you're aiming to
> gain in this refactoring.
>
> David

I'm simply trying to address the warnings that appear due to clang.  I
find the builds very noisy and if there's a better way to address this
issue, I'm totally open to suggestions.

sean