HELP WANTED: Figure out why svnlite build is sometimes not reproducible

From: Colin Percival <cperciva_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 14:03:55 -0700
Hi all,

Doing freebsd-update builds, I've now had two instances where /usr/bin/svnlite
has built inexplicably differently -- changes scattered all over the binary.
This is a problem for freebsd-update because it means that at some point in the
future the builds may not be able to correctly identify if that binary needs to
be distributed as part of a security update.

The svn* binaries had build date+time stamps in them until I nuked them in
r257129, but those are cleanly self-contained -- this is something else building
differently.

Unfortunately despite the freebsd-update builds running into this, I haven't
been able to reproduce it myself and so I can't track down what is causing this.

If anyone can provide assistance with this, it would be very gratefully received.

--
Colin Percival