Re: 2013 MacBook Air Project

From: Jason Birch <jbirch_at_jbirch.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 14:30:06 +1000
> Yup. I hope I get some positive responses from Broadcom. I really don't
> want to port the Linux driver(s), it's just plain silly.

I've noticed a hell of a lot of problems with the B4331 rev2 under Linux on
several distributions, which have been resolved for me by splicing apart
the _Windows_ driver. I don't know off hand what particular chip is inside
the 2013 MacBook Air, but if you can get some help in getting a driver
working, it would be very valuable to the larger open-source community, and
everyone who's ever dealt with flaky wireless and signal intensity issues
running something other than Windows or OS X on MacBooks.