Re: make release fails...

From: Lundberg, Johannes <johannes_at_brilliantservice.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:37:38 +0900
Oh.. Thanks a lot!

But please tell me, how can I upgrade the build environment? Do I have to
rebuild world and kernel on the host system?

--
Johannes Lundberg
Project leader and lead developer of Mirama OS (previously Viking OS)

My blog <http://brilliantobjc.blogspot.com>
Mirama homepage <http://www.brilliantservice.co.jp/viking/>
blog<http://hmdviking.blogspot.jp>
Company homepage <http://www.brilliantservice.co.jp>