Re: Re[3]: ZFS secondarycache on SSD problem on r255173

From: Steven Hartland <killing_at_multiplay.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 13:43:29 +0100
Thats correct the new code knows the what the ashift of the underlying disk should
be so if it detects a vdev with a lower ashift you get this warning.

I suspect the issue is that cache devices don't have an ashift, so when the check
is done it gets a default value and hence the warning.

I'd have to did some more to see how ashift in cache devices is or isn't implemented.

    Regards
    Steve