Something's really rotten with the build on CURRENT

From: Garrett Cooper <yaneurabeya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:53:14 -0700
	When I was trying to do a source upgrade from 2 month old sources on CURRENT, I've run into 3 different build failures that I've been filing PRs for, and that's probably just the start of it. bmake's a part of the problem, but it isn't the only problem as I've been running into consistent build failures when I don't specify TARGET/TARGET_ARCH explicitly on the command line. And while my kernel is slightly tainted and my userland is tainted with some libc fixes, POSIX conformance fixes, test code and all that jazz, I run into multiple problems with bmake/fmake, clang/gcc, and my git checkout and an untainted svn checkout on 2 systems that I have running FreeBSD CURRENT on. My stable/9 build is still going strong.
	I've run into issues with cam (weird linker unresolved symbol issue with gcc; doesn't appear with clang), iconv (had to turn it off because it wasn't working with the default due to a missing symbol in the file), and unbound (it's looking for the static library in the wrong directory in ${MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX}). I just checked the mailing list archives and it appears that there have been a slew of build failures related to features being turned on and off, and other things before the 10.0-ALPHA2 code slush. But seriously… this is ridiculous and I haven't run into build failures like this for years. Can people PLEASE build/test their changes on and off on multiple VMs?
Thanks,
-Garrett