Re: mplayer

From: Tom Evans <tevans.uk_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:19:41 +0100
On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 10:06 PM, Ajtim <lumiwa_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I try to built Mplayer but I have a problems (they were so many warnings) and
> finally error:
>

> libmpdemux/demux_rtp.cpp:101:20: error: no member named 'describeWithPassword'
> in 'RTSPClient'
>     return client->describeWithPassword(url, network_username, password);
>            ~~~~~~  ^
> libmpdemux/demux_rtp.cpp:103:20: error: no member named 'describeURL' in
> 'RTSPClient'
>     return client->describeURL(url);

Live555 (net/liveMedia) changed their API, you either have too new a
version of that library with too old an mplayer snapshot, or too old
version of that library with too new of an mplayer snapshot.

Either way, update all ports that mplayer depends on and try again. If
it still doesn't work, update your ports tree, update all ports that
mplayer depends on and try again. You could also disable Live555
support if you don't need RTSP.

Cheers

Tom