r255757: crahsing frquently, even faster when compiled with WITH_SSP in /etc/make.conf

From: O. Hartmann <ohartman_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 10:20:35 +0200
Today, I realised that the most recent source (r255757) is crashing
very frequent when under load (compiling world).

This pgenomenon is with all FreeBSD CURRENT boxes I updated recently to
r255757 and the kernel I work on at the very moment is on those system

FreeBSD 10.0-ALPHA2 #2 r255748: Sat Sep 21 01:34:00 CEST 2013 amd64

The systems do not have converters/libiconv anymore, the world/kernel
is compiled with option -std=c++11 for the C++ compiler (which is
purely CLANG now). I do not have anymore libsdtc++ from the GNU
contribution in the system. I mention this, because it is always asked
what differences my sources are from the vanilla repositorium of head.
This is all.

As I said, the crashes occur under load. This is on servers without any
graphical device and those with, having the nvidia BLOB 325.15
compiled. So I think this could be excluded.

The crash occurs much faster (every 1 - 5 minutes after load) having
set WITH_SPP in /etc/make.conf. This is on all systems. Without this
option, the system endures a while, but I can not trigger it by
intention except compiling world.