Problem with r255775 include/mk-osreldate.sh

From: Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko_at_ambrisko.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 10:52:10 -0700
I don't know if others have run into this but I hit a problem with
include/mk-osreldate.sh.  It does a set -e to exit on commands failing
and sources in sys/conf/newvers.sh to get various things set.
In newvers.sh it does a bunch of
	<commmand>
	if [ $? -eq 0 ]; then
to decide what to do when it passes or fails.  Unfortunately, when
it fails due to the "set -e" it just exits and doesn't do the
else clause.  For me I check out a svn tree then build in a chroot.
In the chroot svn was failing then not creating a osreldate.h
resulting in the build dying.  This happened on two different machines
of which I use this method.

Removing the set -e in mk-osreldate.sh "fixed" my problem.  It should
probably be reworked to not depend on set -e and print errors when things
fail.  I guess newvers.sh could be reworked to do
	if <command> ; then
which should pass set -e.

What do folks think?  It would be good to get this fixed before MFC
and before 10 is released.

Doug A.