Re: another Make (maybe) problem

From: Robert Huff <roberthuff_at_rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 13:44:43 -0400
Warner Losh <wlosh_at_bsdimp.com> writes

>  >  Can you prune down your make.conf to find the minimal line(s) that
>  >  cause this?
>
>      Yes, but each run will take about three hours ....
>
>      Starting with an empty make.conf,

	Empty make.conf = same result.
	Where do I look next?
	1) I know very little about make, but I have seen additional debugging
options in the man page.  Are there any particular ones which are likely
to be helpful?
	2) Is there a way to just re-try the affected part of buildworld?

	Thanks,

			Robert Huff