Re: vt text cursor invisible in reverse video

From: Claude Buisson <clbuisson_at_orange.fr>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 18:25:53 +0200
On 04/08/2014 16:25, Aleksandr Rybalko wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Apr 2014 00:38:23 -0500
> Mark Linimon <linimon_at_lonesome.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Apr 02, 2014 at 01:01:11PM +0200, Claude Buisson wrote:
>>> After 19 years of FreeBSD use and not being part of any chapel/coterie/mafia
>>> I don't keep much illusion about the outcome..
>>
>> I'm sorry that you feel that way.
>>
>> Rest assured that a large number of those of us that work on FreeBSD do
>> try to improve the software.  We also try to figure out ways to get more
>> people involved as contributors, to keep things from becoming stagnant.
>>
>> Yes, I know we're not always successful.
>>
>> mcl
>
> Hi guys!
>
> Claude, sorry for delay.
>
> Can you please try now?

Applied r264258 and rebuilt kernel.

Problem solved - thanks

As for the need for kbmux in the kernel to have a working keyboard under X.org
as found in [1], it seems also to be mandatory to be able to load a keymap with
kbdcontrol. Can you confirm ?

[1] http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2014-March/048917.html

> WBW

CBu