RE: loader lszfs command

From: <dteske_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 16:42:42 -0700

Not sure how the kernel factors into all this, but I have a
10.0-RC1 system.

Some info:

devin_at_scribe10 ~ $ uname -a
FreeBSD scribe10 10.0-RC1 FreeBSD 10.0-RC1 #0 r259068: Sat Dec  7 17:45:20 UTC 2013     root_at_snap.freebsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

devin_at_scribe10 ~ $ zpool get version
NAME      PROPERTY  VALUE    SOURCE
bootpool  version   -        default
zroot     version   -        default

devin_at_scribe10 ~ $ zfs get version
NAME                                    PROPERTY  VALUE    SOURCE
bootpool                                version   5        -
zroot                                   version   5        -
zroot/ROOT                              version   5        -
zroot/ROOT/default                      version   5        -
zroot/ROOT/default_at_2014-08-04-19:38:24  version   5        -
zroot/ROOT/test                         version   5        -
zroot/tmp                               version   5        -
zroot/usr                               version   5        -
zroot/usr/home                          version   5        -
zroot/usr/ports                         version   5        -
zroot/usr/ports.RELEASE_9_1_0           version   5        -
zroot/var                               version   5        -
zroot/var/crash                         version   5        -
zroot/var/log                           version   5        -
zroot/var/mail                          version   5        -
zroot/var/tmp                           version   5        -

Maybe if I update boot0 to a HEAD copy maybe?
Have already tried updating /boot/loader with no change.
--
Devin