ddb_enable=YES doesn't reboot anymore

From: Jeremie Le Hen <jlh_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 01:27:54 +0200
Hi,

I noticed that on panic, the default ddb script does not reboot the
machine automatically anymore.  It just stays at the debugger prompt.

# sysctl debug.ddb.scripting.scripts
debug.ddb.scripting.scripts: lockinfo=show locks; show alllocks; show lockedvnods
kdb.enter.panic=capture on; run lockinfo; show pcpu; bt; ps; alltrace; capture off; call doadump; reset
kdb.enter.witness=run lockinfo

I don't really know when it started to behave like this as I upgrade
pretty rarely.  My kernel is running r268370.

--
Jeremie Le Hen

Scientists say the world is made up of Protons, Neutrons and Electrons.
They forgot to mention Morons.