Fw: Re: compiling on nfs directories

From: Gerrit Kühn <gerrit.kuehn_at_aei.mpg.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 16:19:30 +0100
Hi all,

I have some weird issues compiling software on a Linux client on a nfs
directory served by FreeBSD 10 from a SSD-based RaidZ1. We are not sure
yet what is actually going wrong, but it may be connected to make seeing
wrong timestamps and thus compiling again during the install stage.
I did not have this kind of issue when the NFS-Server was still running
under FreeBSD 8 from a HDD-based RaidZ1.
On freebsd-net, Rick Macklem (see below) suggested to ask here for some
zfs-patches concerning zfs timing attributes that may be an issue here.
Does anybody know something about this?

cu
  Gerrit

Begin forwarded message: