Re: installworld recreating unwanted dirs

From: Peter Wemm <peter_at_wemm.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 08:41:05 -0800
On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 8:25 AM, Sean Bruno <sean_bruno_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> I don't understand what I'm doing wrong here.  I've added a lot of
> "WITHOUT" directives to my src.conf, but installworld seems to be
> ignoring them and recreating directories that "make delete-old && make
> delete-old-libs" removes.  Have I missed something obvious here?

The mtree based directory creation is (for the most part) unaware of
with/without flags.  There was some mtree partitioning for things like
bind and those were only created if bind was enabled.  But for the
most part, delete-old will prune things that aren't used.

--
Peter Wemm - peter_at_wemm.org; peter_at_FreeBSD.org; peter_at_yahoo-inc.com; KI6FJV
Yes, I know, gmail sucks now. If you see this then I forgot. Habits