Re: vt(9) r261654 with preloaded i915kms -- hangs 9 times out of 10 on boot

From: Lev Serebryakov <lev_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 17:47:25 +0400
Hello, Aleksandr.
You wrote 18 февраля 2014 г., 2:23:26:

AR> can you please test same setup but w/o vt(9). I understand you will not
  Ok, I'll do it tonight.

AR> see kernel output, but Xorg should show up if problem related to vt(9).
AR> Or at least you can do ping test.
AR> But way with connected serial cable is best :)
  It doesn't have serial port. Only FireWire. Hmm! I could try to buy
 FireWire cable, as I have FireWire adapter in my desktop, but, I afraid,
 it could take some time, as is is not very popular format now (and notebook
 has very rare now "miniature" connector).

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev_at_FreeBSD.org>