Re: BSD XXI Manifesto [agree] [intersting]

From: Julian Elischer <julian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 10:21:19 +0800
On 2/18/14, 3:28 PM, Wojciech A. Koszek wrote:
> (cross-posted message: eventual discussion let's keep on hackers_at_)
>
> Hello,
>
> After being disappointed with the list of submitted FreeBSD ideas, I created
> my own Machiavellist vision of XXI-century FreeBSD. I paste it below. If you
> want to add something, it's here:
>
> https://wiki.freebsd.org/BSD_XXI_Manifesto
>
> GSOC students could use this as an inspiration for their projects. The idea
> is to invite non-C, non-OS, non-kernel developers to help out with FreeBSD
> stuff.
>
> ============
>
> BSDXXI manifesto
[nice stuff] removed for brevity

I like all this..  I thought you meant XXI to mean the "FreeBSD's 21st
year"
but there is more than one year's worth of stuff there.

I really suggest people seriously look at the list.. lots of really
neat ideas.
peole who are not necessarily C coders could do lots of this if we had
a project to gather people under to do it.
PCBSD people would be a core of interested people..