March 13: Jenkins and BHyve presentation

From: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 01:04:57 -0800
Hi,

I will be giving a talk discussing what I have done
settings up Jenkins ( https://jenkins.freebsd.org )
in the FreeBSD cluster, using BHyve VM's:

The presentation will be on March 13 in Mountain View, California, U.S.A.:

http://www.meetup.com/BAFUG-Bay-Area-FreeBSD-User-Group/events/167325932/

If you think you can come, please RSVP on the Meetup site, so that
the organizers can get a big enough room.

I am interested in collaborating with FreeBSD hackers who can
contribute to the effort and help expand testing of FreeBSD!!

--
Craig