Re: Status on igb crash

From: Eric Joyner <ricera10_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 10:50:48 -0800
Hi Alexandre,

We didn't put the fix into the repository because we think it would have
had a significant impact on throughput. It fixed a crash, but that gotcha
could potentially annoy everyone else using the driver who wasn't
experiencing the same type of crash. That said, I'm going to look into that
performance impact, and will try to submit a patch later without one.

---
- Eric Joyner