Supermicro X10SLH-F motherboard kernel panics with 9.2 Release and 10.0 RC4

From: Dan Sency <sency_at_whitney.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 15:05:54 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I need help resolving kernel panics on a Supermicro X10SLH-F motherboard
in a Supermicro SC-825 chassis.  I originally installed FreeBSD 9.2
Release/amd64 but kept having kernel panics after varying amounts of
uptime and while running the following command against some or all of
the SATA hard drives in the system:

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/ada/n/ bs=100m &

A sample vmcore file is here:

http://codepad.org/FIjqh2Nt

While canvassing the FreeBSD Forums I followed a suggestion to try 10.0
RC4/amd64.  The machine still panicked under the same conditions at
around 27 hours uptime.  The vmcore file is here:

http://codepad.org/svtRfRT1

System memory has run Memtest for 62 hours and 47 passes without error
and the chassis has dual 740W PSU's so I think I have memory and PSU
possibilities eliminated.

Apologies if I've sent my plea to the wrong place.  Tell me where to go
and I'll bother someone else.  Thanks, Dan.

--
The only person who always got his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.