any use for sys/sys/selinfo.h outside the kernel ?

From: Luigi Rizzo <rizzo_at_iet.unipi.it>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 23:38:36 +0100
Looking at sys/sys/selinfo.h i see that parts of it are in

	#ifdef _KERNEL
	#endif

but it seems to me that also the remaining content (definition
of struct selinfo) is only of use within the kernel -- or possibly
to programs who want to peek into kmem.

So i wonder, does it make sense to have the #ifdef _KERNEL guard
at all, or should we push it to the entire content of the file ?

Same goes probably for other files in sys/sys describing kernel
data structures, e.g. sys/sys/socketvar.h etc.

cheers
luigi